Muhammad Aamer Shahzad.
Muhammad Aamer Shahzad is a professional having more than Thirteen (13) years of management experience with proven knowledge of data management, research and analysis, business development, project development, course development, logo, business card, letterhead design, and project management.
Currently working as a Registrar in a private higher education business school, affiliated with a Number one Public University of Pakistan. His responsibilities are to control HRM, administration and Academics activities of the institution with additional responsibilities to oversee the Examination Office, while previously, worked as a Research Associate, Research Coordinator, Marketing Coordinator, Territory Manager, Senior Program Officer, Trainer and Lecturer and Independent Thinker.
Mr Shahzad is involved with international and local (Public and Private) organizations in different management and research projects. He has engaged in quantitative data management and analysis, stakeholder Management, Sales and Marketing Management, Document Management, Coordination and Communication Management, Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation, and Economic Analysis.
Mr Shahzad has completed his MS Degree in Project Management from SZABIST (Shaheed Zulfikar Ali Bhutto Institute of Science and Technology - Islamabad Campus). He has also completed his MSc Degree in Economics from NUML (National University of Modern Languages), Pakistan. He is well-versed in many fields of study. He has a dedication and commitment to research and Data Management, that's he is always ready to review research reports, independent studies and Thesis reports and provide support to researchers for data analysis and interpretations of their results.
Key Points of my Profile
• Currently working in a public sector university as a tutor/resource person since 2014 and teaching various Business Administration courses effectively as well as mentoring students with their academic problems, tests and assignments.
• Five years worked experience as a Senior Lecturer in a higher education business school, where I was responsible for carrying out teaching and research duties along with Curriculum Development. Coordinated in Examination Process and ensured academic quality Assurance and enhancement.
• Worked as Registrar in the Business School affiliated with Quaid-I-Azam University for the last two years, effectively supported all programs of the institution and ensured effective compliance of all satisfactory Academic Progress Policy regulations as well as smooth administration. Effectively supervise the day-to-day operations of the organization. Systematically managed the registration process in the institution every term and prepared the class schedule. Oversee the examination office and the overall examination process.
• Earlier in the same institution, I worked as Deputy Registrar for 5 Years. My responsibilities were to manage the institution's HRM, administration and educational activities and examination activities. My additional responsibilities were working as a senior lecturer and managing training activities.
• Worked as Senior Program Officer at the Human Capital Management Institute to oversee the development of human capital strategies and related project management portfolios.
• Four (4) years of professional experience as Territory Manager and Marketing Coordinator in ALLMED Solutions by providing effective coordination between various stakeholders and managing sales activities.
• Five (5) years of research experience in Universal Research Group to manage Market research and data analysis for the attainment of better decision-making.
• Volunteered 1 year as Manager (Membership & Registration) with Project Management Institute Islamabad Pakistan Chapter.
• Provide management and research consultancy and guide university students/professionals for their research work/dissertation at various levels.
• Skilled in SPSS, MS Project, EViews, Microsoft Office, and Urdu in Page.
• My strengths include document management, data management, team management, strategic plan development, proposal writing, and business and program management.